Parents, remote learning has started up again and you have already been on a roller coaster of emotions. Your child is struggling to have their unique needs met in this new online world and you are overwhelmed and stretched thin. Come join us at Hope Reins for a FREE special on-the-ground horse experience with practical strategies from Nicole Schlechter Advocacy and Hope Reins . Our goal is to help you pause and take care of yourself while learning how to help your child do well in this new way learning. You won't just leave recharged with a new "bag of tools" you don't know how to use. As you spend time with the horses, you will be practicing how to implement those new tools so you can leave confident and effective. You'll experience:
- An understanding of the latest brain science and how stress affects our brain and ability to think.
- Mindfulness strategies to reset your brain so you can be your best self and do the hard work of parenting and teaching.
- Special Guest Parent Advocate :Nicole Schlechter will be sharing practical strategies to support your child and their new educational journey. In addition, Nicole has expertise in special education (IEP or 504) support.
- On the ground horse activities to help you practice the skills you are learning. This will be provided by the staff of Hope Reins who have over 30 years of experience working with children and families and over 17 years providing equine assisted learning and therapy.
- Time on our peaceful, wooded ranch property with our 7 horses , mini donkey, mini horse, and various other critters who may show up!